Free Service Recovery Quiz For Professionals
A service failure occurs when a brand fails to meet a customer’s expectation. When this happens, the customer’s chances of defecting to competition increases. Successful recovery from such failures is critical for businesses to improve customer confidence, satisfaction, and loyalty.
Take this service recovery quiz to test your knowledge and reveal any knowledge gaps you might have.
Read each question carefully before you select an answer. (Answers cannot be changed)
It is important for professionals to understand & master the art of service recovery. Being able to take customers from hell to heaven in the wake of a service failure would make you a saviour-like persona in the eyes of customers & even your employer. Here is a list of articles & resources that would help you become an expert in the art of service recovery:
- The Ultimate Service Recovery Implementation Guide
- The Profitable Art of Service Recovery
- Is It Easy For Your Customers To Complain?
- Service Recovery: Love Means Never Having To Say You’re Sorry
If you enjoyed this quiz, don’t forget to share!
Latest posts by Kelechi Okeke (see all)
- 7 Important Steps To Understanding Your Customers’ Journey - April 4, 2019
- 7 Surprisingly Simple Ways To Wow Your Customers [Slideshow] - March 27, 2019
- Measuring Call Centre Performance – 8 Metrics You Should Track - March 19, 2019